Friday Quote & Cat Blogging

20 comments March 11th, 2005at 08:36pm Posted by Eli

This week’s quote:

Will you both stop this female drooling? I have a violent headache.

As usual, the first person to guess the movie this is from gets to replace it with one of their own next week. Who could resist a sweet deal like that?

UPDATE: I have just been informed that Blogger commenting still may not be working for some people. If you think you know the quote, by all means, shoot me an e-mail.

Also, here is a cat.

Birthday Dozer looking baffled and alarmed by the proceedings. Posted by Hello

Entry Filed under: Cuteness,Favorites,Friday Quote & Cat Blogging

• 1. Eli  |  March 11th, 2005 at 8:40 pm

Early hint: This can pretty safely be considered a classic.

• 2. V  |  March 11th, 2005 at 9:38 pm

Oh whee, I can comment again.

• 3. watertiger  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:04 pm

comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment, comment….

• 4. ntodd  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:11 pm

FUCK BLOGGER. FUCK IT UP THE ASS. WITH A TWIST OF LEMON.

OH, CUTE KITTY.

• 5. watertiger  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:19 pm

FUCK BLOGGER. FUCK IT UP THE ASS. WITH A TWIST OF LEMON.

Bronson Pinchot? “Vould you like a tveeest?”

• 6. Eli  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:24 pm

Y’all really should check out the New Bugs Buffy parody. The New Bugs Bunny is *all about* the assfucking.

• 7. watertiger  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:40 pm

Eli,

did he say “you’ll fuck a cow in retrospect” at the end?

damn.

• 8. Eli  |  March 11th, 2005 at 10:43 pm

I don’t know. I may just have to suffer through it again. That would be awful.

• 9. ntodd  |  March 11th, 2005 at 11:12 pm

In retrospect, that whole ‘cow tipping’ thing probably wasn’t wise…

• 10. Eli  |  March 11th, 2005 at 11:42 pm

I think that might be “cow tupping”…

Okay, another hint: Speaker is a bearded guest.

• 11. Eli  |  March 12th, 2005 at 1:01 am

BTW, if y’all check out and enjoy the Bugs Bunny parody, could you give Codename V. some feedback on her site? She’s pretty new to the whole blogging thing, and feeling a bit left out in the cold.

Which is a pity, ’cause she can fling snark with the best of us, IMO.

• 12. ntodd  |  March 12th, 2005 at 7:52 am

who said this:

“i’m not playing your quote game. i will blogroll v.”

that is all.

• 13. oldwhitelady  |  March 12th, 2005 at 10:26 am

Give that cat a cigarette!
    Dozier is sure a cutie.

• 14. Eli  |  March 12th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

who said this:

“i’m not playing your quote game. i will blogroll v.”

It’s either Emo Phillips or Sam Kinison. I’m always getting those two confused.

Okay, ‘nother hint. B&W, from the forties. Speaker is a supposedly-injured radio personality rapidly overstaying his welcome.

• 15. charley  |  March 12th, 2005 at 4:14 pm

have you no shame eli? jebus, think of that cat’s dignity.

i’m going to v’s blog, and i don’t know any stink’n quotes, hell, i can barely remember how to spell my name.

btw, and speaking of new to blogging, i’ll be adding every one to my blogroll, soon as i figure out how. and NTodd, there is going to be a gitmo section.

• 16. Eli  |  March 12th, 2005 at 4:37 pm

Dozer doesn’t really *have* any dignity. It’s part of his charm.

Does no-one but me watch the old films? Monty Woolley? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

• 17. ntodd  |  March 12th, 2005 at 6:12 pm

Gitmo! Gitmo! Gitmo!

Doesn’t have the same ring as Attica…

• 18. Eli  |  March 12th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Attaturk! Attaturk! Attaturk!

That actually kinda works…

• 19. oldwhitelady  |  March 13th, 2005 at 9:30 am

Dozer is still a cutie. What a pretty blue/gray kitty. Do you call that color blue? We’ve always talked about the blue cat and people say “blue?”

• 20. kitchenday  |  May 5th, 2008 at 11:57 pm

I’d hoped Now, in a hollow neighborhood little were punished scissors Years later, I even