Parking Lot Blogging

8 comments April 16th, 2005at 07:25pm Posted by Eli

Man, these icons just get more and more specific every day. This is apparently a parking spot reserved exclusively for handicapped individuals with ghost lovers. Or priapism. Posted by Hello

Entry Filed under: Favorites,Photoblogging,Pittsburgh,Weirdness

• 1. oldwhitelady  |  April 16th, 2005 at 7:42 pm

Hahahahaha! That is a funny picture. Interesting they didn’t paint the white on top of the blue. I’m still laughing!

• 2. driftglass  |  April 16th, 2005 at 10:08 pm

Oh great, just when I thought the Fundies were full of wind, another sign of the Apocalypse: Ezekiel Reserved Parking.

Ezekiel 1:16: “The appearance of the wheels and their construction…and they each had the same shape…like a wheel the middle of another wheel.”

Ezekiel 1:20: “…for there was a living Spirit inside of the wheels.”

• 3. Eli  |  April 16th, 2005 at 11:05 pm

This is actually in my building’s parking lot, and as you might imagine, this spot is *never* occupied.

The Association of Handicapped Individuals with Ghost Lovers Or Priapism (AHIGLOP) has a *very* powerful lobby. And, of course, Ezekiel has the whole weight of the Fundie Mafia standing behind him, so ain’t *nobody* gonna fuck with him.

• 4. Jeffraham Prestonian  |  April 17th, 2005 at 1:02 am

Ha! Man, all you Atriots keep me laughin’ when the chips are down… dunno what I’d do without y’all.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Eli — you Da Man.

• 5. NYMary  |  April 17th, 2005 at 4:59 am

Didn’t Cutter John, late of Bloom COunty, used to tool around with a chck onhis lap in his wheelchair? Maybe it’s his spot….

• 6. oldwhitelady  |  April 17th, 2005 at 5:35 pm

pri·a·pism (pr-pzm)
    n.
    Persistent, usually painful erection of the penis, especially as a consequence of disease and not related to sexual arousal.

I didn’t know what the word meant.

• 7. Eli  |  April 17th, 2005 at 5:40 pm

I didn’t know what the word meant.

Ignorance is bliss, innit?

• 8. her eyes  |  April 17th, 2005 at 7:40 pm

omg eli! that is just hysterical. i hope you didn’t park there! you could get a ticket or worse yet be haunted by Raymond Burr!