And They All Played Games… At The Atriots Picnic

11 comments September 5th, 2005at 11:06am Posted by Eli

Okay, almost checkout time and I still haven’t packed (ugh), but here’s some more pics to tide y’all over ’till I get back home…

I took some moonbatting practice pics as well, but obviously I have a… broader perspective than NTodd. Not to mention a stronger instinct for camera preservation.

“Quick, Atrios! Look serene!”

I know the watertiger and the dog can coexist peacefully.

Wifi? Who needs wifi?

Not karmic_jay, QuiltLady’s finger, sisterofye, oldwhitelady, Mr. QuiltLady, bigvic, or the top of scout prime’s head!

Entry Filed under: EschaCon,People,Photoblogging,Rabid Lambs

• 1. scout prime  |  September 5th, 2005 at 1:16 pm

Hey Eli if I ever need a few “head shots” for my porfolio….you’re my man. :-)
    Had fun playing softball BTW

• 2. oldwhitelady  |  September 5th, 2005 at 2:05 pm

Thanks a lot for taking a horrible picture of me. Of course, it seems as though most pictures taken of me ARE horrible! We must have been discussing New Orleans… or maybe that photo op of “king of vacations” and the woman, who I can’t remember who she is.. dammit! Too tired, I guess.

• 3. ntodd  |  September 5th, 2005 at 2:34 pm

Dude, if you’d spent more time studying your subject, you’d know that Thers II never foul tips or hits opposite field…

• 4. karmic_jay  |  September 5th, 2005 at 4:01 pm

Eli.. You do profiles well too. :-)
    Thanks for the shots. I enjoyed the picnic and softball, although clearly I don’t have sklls for the latter.

• 5. Eli  |  September 5th, 2005 at 6:46 pm

Welcome to *my* world, OWL. So far I think the only picture of me is the Kenosha Kid one where I look like I’m doing an impression of Dubya when he’s cornered.

I *did* scout extensively, NTodd, and Thers II does both of those things. If you didn’t see it, he was probably trying to set you up.

No problem, jay, glad you liked. You were hitting the ball pretty darn well, actually – I was impressed.

• 6. oldwhitelady  |  September 5th, 2005 at 8:07 pm

When I get Hello running.. hey, maybe it is, now. I’ll see what I can find in my many pictures of you:)

• 7. oldwhitelady  |  September 5th, 2005 at 8:38 pm

Hey Eli, I have pictures of you on my blog, now. Do you think anyone will be angry for me posting their pictures?

• 8. Eli  |  September 5th, 2005 at 8:46 pm

(Many pictures?)

I like the one of me talking to Prior A, although the backwards ballcap is kinda out-of-character (but I have to do that to take vertical photos).

• 9. oldwhitelady  |  September 5th, 2005 at 9:56 pm

Oh, before I forget, that picture is clearly not me! It must have been photoshopped!
    Well, maybe not that many, but you are in several. Several blurry ones. I had one of one of the Panels, you were talking to someone, there, and I was taking a picture of all trying to get BigVic in the foreground. It was very blurry. Then, I took some across the room, trying to show the laptops and cameras, The back of your head shows in several of those.

• 10. Eli  |  September 5th, 2005 at 10:06 pm

It’s probably just me that’s blurry.

Perhaps I was trying to vibrate my molecules into another dimension, one where Bush is not preznit. It does sound like the sort of thing I would do.

• 11. Multi Medium » DL-y&hellip  |  January 24th, 2007 at 8:34 pm