Weirdy Allen

5 comments November 1st, 2005at 03:55pm Posted by Eli

Not really a whole lot I can add to this. Just… wow.

Woody Allen may be Soon-Yi Previn’s husband, but he’s still her daddy. “It’s got a more paternal feeling to it,” the reclusive director tells Vanity Fair of his once-scandalous romance.

(snip)

Allen, soon to be 70 years old, now calls Farrow’s discovery of his nude pictures of Soon-Yi “one of the great pieces of luck in my life.”

“All the women I went out with were basically my age,” he says. “Now, here, it just works like magic. The very inequality of me being older and much more accomplished, much more experienced, takes away any real meaningful conflict.”

Umm… Okay, dude. Whatever turns you on. That’s one couple I would really hate to have dinner with. And I really like dinner.

Entry Filed under: Wankers,Weirdness

• 1. Phila  |  November 1st, 2005 at 4:29 pm

“Allen, soon to be 70 years old, now calls Farrow’s discovery
    of his nude pictures of Soon-Yi ‘one of the great pieces of
    luck in my life.'”

“Honey, I Fucked The Kids!”

Allen’s remarks are pretty creepy, alright.

It’s funny…my wife’s a good deal younger than me, and we’ve never had an argument. I thought it was simply ’cause we get along (and ’cause she’s very patient). Little did I know that “the very inequality of me being older and much more accomplished, much more experienced, takes away any real meaningful conflict.” I can’t wait to break the news to her!

• 2. Eli  |  November 1st, 2005 at 6:09 pm

I keep telling *my* young ladyfriend that she needs to be more submissive and deferential on account of my advanced age and experience, but these discussions usually leave me with cracked ribs and internal bleeding.

• 3. Neil Shakespeare  |  November 2nd, 2005 at 2:33 am

If having someone find them was a stroke of luck, then taking those pictures must have been a stroke of genius, wouldn’t you say? See, he’s not a pedophile; he’s a genius!

• 4. ellroon  |  November 3rd, 2005 at 11:24 pm

Woody Allen makes me want to get a really large shoe to finish off the twitching dying bug he reminds me of. His next movie should be: Pedophilia Unchained.

• 5. spork_incident  |  November 7th, 2005 at 8:45 pm

Oh, Yi Gods.

Aa brilliant director but seeriously bent.