Completely-Missing-The-Point-Of-The-Botanical-Gardens Photoblogging

19 comments April 19th, 2006at 12:19am Posted by Eli

I took pictures of flowers and nature stuff, I swear! I’ll totally post them… at some point.

Ceiling fan in kind of an open shed thingy. There were soda machines, but you’ll just have to take my word for it.

Some sort of valve. I’m not entirely sure what it does, but I like shiny metal things. And rusty metal things. And not-entirely-shiny-or-rusty metal things.

The lock on a donation box. Posted by Picasa

Entry Filed under: Photoblogging,South Carolina

• 1. Anonymous  |  April 19th, 2006 at 1:00 am

valve=sprinkler

• 2. Eli  |  April 19th, 2006 at 1:01 am

Ah, that would make sense…

• 3. ina  |  April 19th, 2006 at 7:41 am

These are inspired. They remind me of my first visit to the east coast, an early snowfall–the first time I’d seen it snow. I shot nearly two rolls of snow covered nature, then found myself seeking out shiny and/or rusty metal things. Though people should see as many flowers (and beautiful sunsets) as they can in real life, we may have enough photots of them!

• 4. Anonymous  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:30 am

You could make a fortune selling those ceiling fan photos to parents of infants. When they finally start to separate from mama, babies love ceiling fans, see them I suppose as very easy to see people, especially when they’re not spinning.

• 5. Elmo  |  April 19th, 2006 at 11:01 am

I can’t stop staring at the sprinkler…odd.

• 6. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

Drat, I see someone has idenified the sprinkler. But I think it has been adapted or customized a bit. I like the design of the lockbox; sort of streamlined.

• 7. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 8. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 9. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 10. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 11. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 12. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 13. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 14. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 15. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 16. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 17. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 18. P. Drāno  |  April 19th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

• 19. Doug  |  April 20th, 2006 at 12:04 am

The sprinkler thing is a rain bird type. It looks broken instead of modified.