Luck In My Eyes

10 comments June 2nd, 2006at 10:22pm Posted by Eli

Got lucky again today. Only once, though – I had to be somewhere.

I either have superhuman corrected vision and pattern-recognition skills, or just some kind of instinctive affinity for freakish mutants.

Entry Filed under: Coolness,Nature,Photoblogging

• 1. Jay C.  |  June 2nd, 2006 at 10:25 pm

It’s like the Matrix, only with shamrocks.

• 2. cabearie  |  June 2nd, 2006 at 10:46 pm

You are four-leaf-clover-man.

I bow to you, acknowledging your blessed existence.

• 3. hisstorymn, Hunter of Da Snark  |  June 2nd, 2006 at 10:54 pm

4Leaf Clover

Please come to upstate New York to the Xavier School.

Professor Charles Xavier

• 4. Eli  |  June 2nd, 2006 at 11:03 pm

Aw, thanks, Diane. It’s just one of those things I have no idea how I do.

Funny, I seem to remember a recent discussion about how there should be more mutants with really lame, unhelpful powers. I can just see myself in the middle of a ferocious battle: “Okay, gimme just a coupla more minutes here… Um, what did you say you needed it for again?”

• 5. The Heretik  |  June 2nd, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Maybe it’s both.

• 6. four legs good  |  June 3rd, 2006 at 12:22 am

I’m going to go with “freakish mutant.”

You can be lame guy who finds four-leaf clover and I’ll be lame centaur who attracts strange cats.

We’ll be deadly in a fight.

• 7. pissed off patricia  |  June 3rd, 2006 at 5:20 am

That’s one of those cheap thrills moments. When I was a little kid I spent a lot of time searching out four leaf clovers.

I also understand the nature of attracting cats, I believe it’s some sort of feline magnet power.

• 8. Fred Bieling  |  June 3rd, 2006 at 6:32 am

I’ve never found one, yet I win on scratch off tickets all the time.

• 9. Buckeye, Dealer of Rare Coins  |  June 3rd, 2006 at 6:23 pm

I think you’re part leprachaun. Or elf.

• 10. oldwhitelady  |  June 3rd, 2006 at 11:28 pm

Awesome! I haven’t found any four leaf clovers for some years, now. I wonder if the luck holds, if someone else finds one for me:)