Friday Quote & Squirrel Action Sequence Blogging

8 comments September 15th, 2006at 07:51am Posted by Eli

This week’s quote is from The House Of Yes, a peculiar indie film where Parker Posey thinks she’s Jackie Onassis. Also it has Freddie Prinze Jr. Feh.

“Pennsylvania’s just this state that gets in the way when you want to go someplace else.”

And, of course, there’ll be other people’s squirrels…

I’m really not entirely sure what his plan was…

Entry Filed under: Nature,NJ/NYC,Photoblogging

• 1. karmicjaydeux  |  September 15th, 2006 at 8:30 am

Squirrel P0rn Fridays?
    I remember the time there was a buzz about Parker Posey, wonder what happened.

• 2. spork_incident  |  September 15th, 2006 at 9:29 am

At least the damned thing isn’t chewing through my roof.

Feh on squirrels.

• 3. flory  |  September 15th, 2006 at 6:17 pm

coulda cut 4 hours outta my trip to and from b-school if damn PA hadn’t been in the way…..

• 4. P. Dr?no  |  September 15th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

“Did you guys find a wallet here? … oh, okay.”

• 5. Eli  |  September 15th, 2006 at 10:24 pm

I remember the time there was a buzz about Parker Posey, wonder what happened.

I think she was content to just stay Queen Of The Indies.

I apologize. Really.

• 6. geor3ge  |  September 16th, 2006 at 1:58 am

Eli, I caught your Jehovah’s Witness link earlier on Eschaton. Remind me to tell you an amusing story sometime about how my uncle thwarted a couple of JWs.

• 7. The Heretik  |  September 16th, 2006 at 4:16 pm

Not to go all bullwinkle on you, but I hope it was a patriotic squirrel.

Some squirrels in action are not very patriotic. Apparently.

• 8. oldwhitelady  |  September 17th, 2006 at 1:15 pm

His plan was enough to get the job done… photo session for you:)

It’s so much fun to watch them run up and down things… gates, or buildings, etc. They have such marvelous agility. Is there a superhero called “Squirrelman” or “Squirrelwoman”? If not, there should be. Perhaps I’ll take up comic book superhero writing.