Wedgie Issues

6 comments October 17th, 2006at 01:25pm Posted by Eli

While I search for my lost blogging mojo (please let me know if you happen to find it), here is the latest entry in the ongoing series, Amusing Google Searches That Take You To My Blog:

Number 1 search result for wedgies and crime.

Some of the other search result looked pretty intriguing but I haven’t had a chance to check them out yet.

Maybe I should carve out a unique niche for myself as a wedgieblogger. It might be a bit of a stretch, but surely it can’t be that tough a market to crack – I expect the underlying demand would be pretty elastic.

Entry Filed under: Eli's Obsession With The Google

• 1. kyklops  |  October 17th, 2006 at 8:32 pm

Eli, it must be the time of the year or something. I was gonna post about this NY Times story, which offers the interesting hypothesis that the fact that the Nork bomb was fueled by plutonium (rather than uranium) tends to shift blame for the whole thing from Clinton to Bush. I’m a bit tired of posting Nork-related stuff for now, but it might be up your alley…

• 2. oldwhitelady  |  October 17th, 2006 at 9:50 pm

Those puns were veeeerrrry witty! Funny, indeed;)

• 3. flory  |  October 17th, 2006 at 9:51 pm

I expect the underlying demand would be pretty elastic.

I could cotton to that new market niche…..

• 4. Eli  |  October 17th, 2006 at 10:43 pm

I could cotton to that new market niche…..

It could prove very fruit-of-the-loomful, if you start up in that brief window before the competition starts jockeying for position.

• 5. flory  |  October 18th, 2006 at 5:40 pm

Just be careful you don’t get yourself boxered in.

• 6. Interrobang  |  October 20th, 2006 at 12:53 am

You’re not the first hit in my search results when I click your search link. That singular honour belongs to Eschatonians v.0.5.

I just thought I’d give you the heads-up so you didn’t get caught with your pants down… :)