Wanker Of The Day

5 comments January 29th, 2007at 01:45pm Posted by Eli

Colossal Asshat

This colossal asshat.

It had to take at least, what, half an hour? An hour? to trace those letters and cut them out (and that’s not even counting the hour or two it took to sound them out), and not once did it cross your tiny feeble drunken mind that maybe, just maybe, this was out of line? If Da Bears had been playing the Giants, would your sign have read “BEARS FINISHING WHAT 9/11 STARTED?” Okay, probably – but only because you’re a braindead, unthinking troglodyte.

Let me explain: Heckling an opposing player about his momma or his kid is a-okay gamesmanship. Heckling an opposing player about his momma or his kid being dead is way, way over the line. Is that clear enough for you?

I’ve liked Da Bears since ’85, but knuckledragging ghouls like you are not making it easy.

(h/t Bigezbear)

Entry Filed under: Sports,Wankers

• 1. ::matthew  |  January 29th, 2007 at 3:23 pm

some meddling kids from Multi Medium’s expansive tech services department has fixed the link. uh, enjoy?

• 2. Eli  |  January 29th, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Thanks, ::matthew! Was my HTML bad, or was it just because I was trying to hork the image from someone else’s blog?

• 3. ::matthew  |  January 29th, 2007 at 3:32 pm

I dunno…I think it might have something to do with blogger. I uploaded the pic to your server.

ticket# 012907-43 has been closed by tech support. If you believe that this ticker has been closed in error, please use the trouble ticket center at the intranet portal to re-open it.

• 4. Ol'Froth  |  January 29th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

COuldn’t he have at least found the proper-sized poster board? Or made his letters slight smaller to fit?

Oh wat…he’s an asshat. I noticed that he has his head up a bear’s butt.

• 5. Eli  |  January 29th, 2007 at 6:51 pm

*snort*

Oh wat…he’s an asshat. I noticed that he has his head up a bear’s butt.

I think basic planning and graphic design skills are the least of his deficiencies, really.