Isn’t It Iranic

5 comments February 13th, 2007at 10:32am Posted by Eli

Admittedly, I’m a little late to the party on this one, but I can’t help thinking how delicious it would be after the Rathergate scandal about kerning, if this ended up derailing the administration’s push for war with Iran. Of course, it would have to receive the same kind of breathless reporting that Rathergate and the Swifties received, and what are the odds of that?

In a sane and just world, the debunking of one component of BushCo’s case for war would be enough to discredit the whole thing, but that rule only applies to narratives that favor Democrats.

Entry Filed under: Bush,Cheney,Iran,Iraq,Media,Republicans,Wankers,War

• 1. belledame222  |  February 13th, 2007 at 12:03 pm

well, in theory all it really needs to keep them from -starting- something new is to bog them down and tangle them up so much that they can’t quite pull it off.

in theory.

anyway, bring on the scandals, i say. the more the merrier.

• 2. Eli  |  February 13th, 2007 at 12:13 pm

well, in theory all it really needs to keep them from -starting- something new is to bog them down and tangle them up so much that they canít quite pull it off.

in theory.

I think they’ve pretty well demonstrated that that’s really not a consideration for them. I wonder at what point Iran realized that yes, they *are* that crazy, or if it still hasn’t sunk in yet.

If the administration abruptly stops fighting Democratic attempts to pull troops out of Iraq, WORRY.

• 3. Naj  |  February 18th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

Hi there. The link doesn’t exist?!

• 4. Eli  |  February 18th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Well, crap. Try it now.

• 5. iranfacts  |  February 18th, 2007 at 9:58 pm

Yah, I see!
    Well, regardless of how phony their evidence is, Tony Snow says “we were RIGHT” … shameless creatures.

I agree with you about media credibility as well. Mabe Tony Snow can go for a little workshop chez le Fox! ;)