GAH!!!

9 comments April 2nd, 2007at 07:01pm Posted by Eli

amd_katiecouric.jpg
I don’t have any point to make here, other than that Katie Couric officially scares the hell out of me now, in a Joker-meets-Medusa kind of way…

Entry Filed under: Media,TV,Wankers

• 1. Jenn  |  April 2nd, 2007 at 7:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You are *so* paying my therapy bills for this one.

Love,

Jenn

• 2. Syd B  |  April 2nd, 2007 at 8:22 pm

wow – 10 G&Ts later…

• 3. Ripley  |  April 2nd, 2007 at 10:18 pm

Photoshop! She’s been Photoshopped by the liberal Media!!!

Damn you, Eli! Daaaaamn you!!

• 4. Eli  |  April 2nd, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Now try to imagine that zeroing in on you at the bar…

• 5. PoliShifter  |  April 3rd, 2007 at 12:04 am

she’s been taking that right turn at wingnutville very seriously lately.

I think she has a crush on Limbaugh and is trying to impress him.

• 6. Donna  |  April 3rd, 2007 at 12:15 am

What’s up with the right turn at wingnutville? She’s a little late to that party, since the country is moving in the opposite direction now. (According to Krugman and Eli, and their word is like the trumpeting of Angels heralding the arrival of God!)

• 7. Eli  |  April 3rd, 2007 at 9:22 am

I hope Donna’s faith is not misplaced.

And there is nothing I would love more than a Great Awakening where the majority of the American people realize that the media have been actively covering *for* the Republicans instead of covering them. If we can shift the cliche from “liberal media” to “right-wing corporate media”, we’ll have a good chance of marginalizing the Republicans, or else forcing them to some semblance of sanity.

• 8. GoodOlWhatsisFace  |  April 3rd, 2007 at 3:28 pm

I think it’s the gums that make Perkie the most scary. Like she had half her upper lip cut off or something.

That, and, you know, she’s going to EAT you. Really.

• 9. GoodOlWhatsisFace  |  April 3rd, 2007 at 3:29 pm

oh, and the mascara – had to look again. Almost got turned into stone… [shudder]