Officially Past My Prime

9 comments June 7th, 2007at 10:03am Posted by Eli

Yes, my age is now divisible by 2 and 19. Not to worry, though – I will be back in my prime in three short years.

Also, I will be in New York for the next few days, so posting will be light – I hope y’all like photoblogging…

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized

• 1. Spear and Magic  |  June 7th, 2007 at 1:51 pm

Allow me then to be the first to wish you a happy 874th!

From me, Mike the Bartender, Sammy the Goose, and all of your friends from “Six-Gun Justice”.

If today is your birthday, … … … Happy Birthday!

• 2. Spear and Magic  |  June 7th, 2007 at 1:57 pm

Argh. Muffed it. 873 is not prime.

• 3. ellroon  |  June 7th, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Happy primordial soup day then.

• 4. Spear and Magic  |  June 8th, 2007 at 12:59 am

I’ve figured it out—and while it’s still your birthday in the Central Time Zone, too:

Happy 380th Birthday, Eli!

• 5. whig  |  June 8th, 2007 at 1:50 am

Sorry we missed this trip, June 7 was also my mom’s birthday, and on the 11th my own age will be a second power of both three and two. The day after that I’m heading back to California.

• 6. whig  |  June 8th, 2007 at 1:51 am

Oh and happy belated 38th birthday to you.

• 7. Eli  |  June 8th, 2007 at 8:06 am

Thanks, everyone!

Iíve figured it outóand while itís still your birthday in the Central Time Zone, too:

Happy 380th Birthday, Eli!

Dude, how much time did you spend on this???

(And a belated happy birthday to you, too)

• 8. Spear and Magic  |  June 8th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Dude, how much time did you spend on this???

Not that long, actually. I started from the assumption that to be so wise you must be VERY, VERY old. Like, Old Testament Old. So I initially rejected the 380 figure as too young (and insufficiently obscure) and went looking for higher primes that fit the pattern. In between posts I had to drive eight hours through beautiful Midwestern cornfields, so what else was I going to think about? I didn’t find any others that fit, so I decided that the 380 guess must be right.

• 9. Eli  |  June 9th, 2007 at 8:41 am

You may need to get out more.