July 24th, 2008at 07:09am Posted by Eli
I’m sensitive like Iggy.
Men are stereotyped as immature, insensitive and noncommittal, but deep down inside most guys are blubbering romantics dreaming of finding a soul mate, an online survey reveals.
The AskMen.com “Great Male Survey” shatters the myth some women have of the knuckle-dragging opposite sex, said James Bassil, the Web site’s editor-in-chief.
“These survey results will be pleasantly surprising to many women, most of whom have a completely different perspective of what the average man thinks and feels,” Bassil said.
More than 70,000 men took the 150-question survey probing the psyche of the modern male. Among the he-man debunking results are:
- More than 75% believe they have a soul mate.
- At least 64% make an effort to be romantic regularly.
- Up to 77% look for girlfriends with “wife potential.”
- A whopping 94% say “real men” cry, and 75% admit to shedding tears over a woman.
- And 92% say they wouldn’t mind being in a relationship with a woman who earned more money.
So there! Now can we get a little more respect, please? That insensitive caveman stuff really hurts my feelings.
Entry Filed under: Polls